Monday, August 20, 2007

While you wait

Being pregnant at work has been a great ice breaker at work. Over the last 2 weeks there, most patients, once they have found out how far along I was, would have the common comment of "And your still working?" I Sure am. I think that I am lucky enough to still be able to work. I feel well enough and am still able to perform my job which I think is an important thing.

Sunday we decided that we would venture to the Bridgewater fair. Every year we plan to go but just never seem to make it there. This year we grabbed Papa and went for a day of the usual fair indulgances. Foods that are reserved for fairs, like fried dough, and fair games and rides.



Hannah said that I am good at Whack a mole and therefore instructed me to play. Unfortunatly I lost my great whack a mole winner title.




Pure happiness!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I knew Katrin when she was the reigning Whack-A-Mole world champion and I used to think that there was not a soul alive who could beat her at it. The way she pounded those moles was truly a sight to behold and an inspiration to all up and coming players. One can only hope that she will someday have time to compete again and regain her former glory!!