Monday, August 20, 2007

40 week appt

Ok one day off but close enough.

BP is good, lost another pound.

I am 2-3 centimeters dilated and thinning which is good for having no contractions. The dr mentioned induction as he does not see the medical necessity of waiting on a baby and I politely declined. I told him I would wait another week. I just can't see putting foreign chemicals in my body in order to start labor, when I know that my body is perfectly able to do it on its own. I am also a firm believer that a baby will come out when it is ready. Hannah was a week late and it didn't kill me. And again besides my hips killing me by the end of the night, I really am doing quite well physically.

Obviously all of the walking at work is doing something and therefore that is what I will continue to do.

So my next appt is next Monday.

No comments: