Friday, August 24, 2007

We are home

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say that we came home yesterday and have survived our first night. My hospital stay was uneventful which was good. Elijah has had no ill effects from his meconium aspiration which is good. I am also feeling quite good. The only pain I really felt after the fact was soreness in my back from the epidural. Nothing that a little Motrin did not take care of.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you that called, stopped by, or sent something to the house. You know who you are and we greatly appreciate all of the well wishes.


Hannah came home yesterday from her Best Friend for lifes house and she is in love with her little brother. She gives hom kisses and pats him on the back. She is very intrigued by all that he does.


The dog has been great. She is another protector. It is funny because she sat next to me the entire time I labored at home and really has been glued to my side since then. It only took a few sniffs of the baby until she took over the mama dog position over her new puppy. She is very attentive and does not want the cat to go near the baby.

Again thank you all for everything!! I will continue to update here

No comments: