Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some time has passed

And so it is time to catch up again right? Hahahah I guess I should go person by person?


Hannah is doing well. She is now a blue belt in Karate. She is looking forward to our upcomming trip to Puerto Rico. She also was able to get a new bed. As we always search for opportunities to gain more space we decided to get a loft bed.So far she has truly loved sleeping up high.




Elijah now has 1 tooth and another that is working on poking its way through the gums. He is still happy as can be. We are now on a 2 week checkup schedule with the helmet. The therapists say they are seeing great progress already. He still does not enjoy tummy time but is tolerating it more.

Dave and I are still going strong with weightwatchers. Slow and steady is how I love it baby!!! This week o ur gym opened up and so I have started running on my Couch to 5k plan I found. o far so good. I hate it while I am doing it but feel great when I am done. I look forward to the warm weather when I can run outside though. I also tried a Yoga class with one of my co workers. Again I really enjoyed it. One of those classes that you feel good afterwards (although your muscles scream at you the next day!!!

No comments: