Friday, March 28, 2008

Torrington couple

Wins the CT lottery. Hey only 3.4 million after taxes in one lump sum. And no it was not us!!!! Too bad huh? I think so. Things that hit close to home really have you wishing and wanting. What would you do with all of that money? I know what we would do. Most likely buy a bigger home with the features living in this home has us wishing that would like. We each have our wishes. We know we would love to have a colonial with bedrooms upstairs, a nice yard, extra bedrooms for perhaps another child down the line. I need to get another career those because a price tag looms with that. Of course I can just drive to the new winners couples home and ask for a wee bit? I laughed because they actually post the name and ADDRESS of these people in the newspaper!!!!! That is last place I would want my name sprawled!!!

But out of the dream zone :) Elijah is doing very well with his DOC band. They are very happy with his growth and change in these last 5 weeks. We go again in 2 weeks.

No comments: