Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 month stats

I took Elijah to his 6 month well visit. He now weighs in at 20lbs 12 oz and is 28.5 inches long. He is still doing very well with his band. We go for a checkup for that on Friday.




I also needed to share this video. My friend Jennie had it on her blog and I had to share it too.



And last but not least. I decided to invest in a long term goal. I want to precede this by saying that I hate running. I don't understand people who run for fun. In my mind running should be left for a purpose. like being chased by a mountain lion. I have however decided that I want to run in the Litchfield Road race. It is held each July in the town over. I have volunteered their in the past, but only while sitting in the ambulance hoping that no one passed out. There are people from all walks of life who run it. They only allow 3000 people to register. I have made a goal to do it. Sign ups are next month!!

1 comment:

5 little greenbeans said...

What a srong and healthy boy elijah is.....makes me think back and remember, can you beleive caeleigh was only 18 pounds when she was one???
Good for you for entering the race, i bet you'll love it! But, can you send me some of your energy when your done?
Ugh........i couldnt imagine running right now!
haha!!