Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight Watchers week 2

David and I have been doing weight watchers. My work actually offered the WW at work program, so I joined initially, but it is pretty useless to go into a lifestyle change alone. I attend the official meetings and David weighs in at home. It really is going quite well. We are sticking to the point system to a t. As of Weds which was the end of week 2 I have lost 4.6 lbs and David 10lbs.

Hannah is getting a kick out of me looking up point values in the book. She thinks if it is listed in the book it is healthy!

2 comments:

Judy Moskowitz said...

Not only are you living a healthier life, you are teaching your two wonderful children healthy eating. I am proud of both of you!

5 little greenbeans said...

Wow, congrats on your weight loss Katrin! And to Dave as well!!
Dont you love how men drop weight easier than we do?