Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nursing clothing rant

Now that breastfeeding has become easier, I have no issues breastfeeding in public. I do use a nursing cover and wear nursing shirts. Often times one layer lifts up and you are still covering your belly, as we all know a post pregnancy belly does not really need to be flaunted.

The rant now comes two fold. First off the clothing are EXPENSIVE!!!!! Why??? I have no idea. There are holes cut in it for heavens sake!!! Motherhood maternity in the mall carries nursing but the sizing limits my choices to 2 shirts and I already have them in all colors.

So I found Motherwear Again they have great clothing at"nursing prices". So what do you do in things you wish for?? A wish list!!!! And that is what I did on their site, and now I have options for the holidays :)

No comments: