Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In this corner, weighing in at....

Today Elijah and I went to visit Alison, my former school advisor, but current life advisor still and tour the beautiful new Arts and Science building they completed. Wow I am jealous!!!! They did a wondeful job.

On the way home we stopped at the dr's office since we have a busy week and I wasn;t sure when I could go.

Stats of course:
Birth 9lbs 10 oz 21 inches
1 week 9lbs even
2 week 9lbs 4 oz 21 inches

1 month????????
11lbs and 23 1/2 inches long Can we say growth spurt?????? We knew he was feeling heavier!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I just love your blog! I really enjoy reading all about the family! And look, I'm a celebrity! Thank you for posting my picture. The party was amazing and Cyndi did indeed out do herself! It was a wonderful day! And in case anyone is interested...25 more days!!!!-Patty :-)