Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fashion advisor

There are not many people who have their own fashion expert on staff. Not unless you are Hannah. Her and her BFFL are deifnately up to par on what the current fashion "in's" are. The following outfit was hand picked a the gap. Notice the leggins with the mini skirt and the half sweater with angora. That morning I was brushing her hair and she said "Mom, how do you like my look?" I of course told her I loved it and her reply was "Mom, what is your look???"

Hahaha ok that morning I had on a ratty t shirt with an old pair of sweatpants. Not quite a current or exciting "look". In fact my closet lacks any type of look at all. I still have a bit of weight to loose and therefore nothing fits on my bottom half. I need to be on a show like what not to wear in order to rectafy the lacking in my closet!!

No comments: