Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting there

In my fundraising efforts, I have sent packets to various local businesses hoping to stir up some donations. So far 2 have responded with Iffland Lumbar donating $50 today. I am at $500 plus another $40 that I need to send in from coworkers. I have decided to raise my goal to $1000 since I have so long still to go. I have to get my creative juices flowing to see where and how else to raise funds. My friends and family have of course been my biggest supporters!!!

The CT Emergency nurses association has contacted me to write an article for their fall newsletter to raise awareness for AT. They also said I could put in the donation info too :)

Sunday I will be participating int the Petit Road race. www.petitroadrace.com. My goal of course is to finish, and not last, but to also run the entire race. But in the end, cutting off time from my first ever 5k would be great too!!


1 comment:

5 little greenbeans said...

Cute video of the little man!
Wow, how wonderful that you can raise your goal!!