Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week in Review

Elijah and I took our last official drive down to Clinton on Weds. He is officially done with his DOC band!! We went to take pictures, measurements and a new casting. He did very well.

He went from a 15mm asymmetry which is severe to a 2mm asymmetry which is normal!!





Today I completed my first 5k run. I had 2 goals:
To finish
To not come in last

I accomplished both goals, although the last goal was only attainable because 2 women walked the last 1/2 mile. But I did it in a time of 39:11. The nice thing about the Lake compounce 5k is that they do it again at the end of July, so I can work on improving my time on the same course.

I also mentioned that I ran with a pulled calf muscle, a sore throat and a cough.

Next up is the Litchfield county road race next month.

No comments: